Track the sessions

From: Muhammed Soyer <msoyer_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2006 06:50:24 +0300

Hi Friends,
I want to ask if I can track the sessions . I mean I start an oracle forms 6i application on my machine A session is opened for the main window. When I click a menu item a new window is opened and an other session is opened for that window . I didnt give any user information for the second session it takes the required login information from the first one in a way .
 I wonder if I can track the second session and find who its forked from ?

I hope I could explain the question clearly ..

Best Regards

Muhammed Soyer
Oracle Developer