Re: FUZZY column in V$DATAFILE_HEADER?

From: Alex Gorbachev <gorbyx_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 10 Jun 2006 10:25:24 +0200

Thanks for detailed FUZZY explanation Tanel. Eh... mean explanation of FUZZY. :-) Yep. We can trun it other way around depending what is more convenient. :) Oracle is permanently recovering its datafiles - during recovery redo records are taken from archived/redo logs, physical standby gets redo records from transfered archive logs, normal database gets redo records from SGA/PGA.

--
Best regards,
Alex Gorbachev

http://oracloid.blogspot.com