RE: HAR HAR HAR Linux Oracle guys sit too close to Windows Oracle Guys

From: Bobak, Mark <Mark.Bobak_at_il.proquest.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Jun 2006 15:53:32 -0400

You can also escape each space with a '\' in lieu of using quotes: $ touch space\ in\ the\ name
$ ls -l space*
-rw-r--r-- 1 oracle dba 0 Jun 9 15:52 space in the name $ rm space\ in\ the\ name

-Mark

--
Mark J. Bobak
Senior Oracle Architect

Ours is the age that is proud of machines that can think and suspicious
of men who try to.  --H. Mumford Jones, 1892-1980