Re: log file sync event

From: Alex Gorbachev <gorbyx_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Jun 2006 07:38:51 +0200

Well, as usual it depends. In my experience in well designed OLTP system top event is db_file_sequential_read, some CPU. Of course, SQL*Net message from client if you look at statspack but surely we shouldn't ignore it in properly scoped stats collection.

2006/6/9, Kevin Closson <kevinc_at_polyserve.com>:

> yep...sql*net message from client is a good one to shoot for
>
> :-)

Best regards,
Alex Gorbachev

http://oracloid.blogspot.com