Retire when you decide to

From: georgeann kelly <>
Date: Fri, 09 Jun 2006 01:29:10 +0600

Dear Kim,

I found you just in time because I was let go from a job I held for 312 months would you believe.

Its very hard to thank you enough for introducting me in this business. You have given me a brand new beginning on life. Already earning twice as much as I took home in my old job.

I purchased for cash a 2005 Jaguar S Type. Taking home 165,000US in 18 months. Really having a great time in this profession. It's a blast and I am a hero to the courts and to my customers. What an outstanding career to be in.

Following exactly what your training tells me to do, is working beautifully. I go to the court and locate all of the customers I can handle.

I draw on your advanced reporting services to find all assets and employment. Using your fill in the blank forms I send them out to the appropriate firms. Then the funds arrive to my PO Box. Its like magic. Its so exciting opening up the payments as they arrive..

I can take a holiday when ever we have a notion to do so. England and a 1050 footer to the Panama Canal etc. this year.

Please show this letter to others. This profession is so big it needs many more of us assisting the courts and the people who have been harmed.

Vernon O. Colorado

This could be you!

1- 303--395--3900
Above to learn more or to bring to a hault receiving more info and then to see location

The tube made no noise at all, so it was a strange and remarkable sight to see the pirates suddenly drop to the deck and lie motionless. Indeed, one was so nearly upon him when the electric current struck him that his head, in falling, bumped into Rob's stomach and sent him reeling against the side of the vesselm7 Received on Thu Jun 08 2006 - 14:29:10 CDT

Original text of this message