Re: Forms/reports Application and DB security

From: Juan Carlos Reyes Pacheco <juancarlosreyesp_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Jun 2006 19:09:14 -0400

Hi,
I didn't tried yet, but common sense says it will work.

CREATE TRIGGER SYS.LOGON_muhammed
 AFTER LOGON ON SYS.SCHEMA
/

Once of this day I will have to fix several pending security items I have on my database I discovered recently, like the fact you can capture with a network monitor the command enabling the role and the password.

Now I have to develop and certify on java, not to work in database. :)