Re: http://dba.ipbhost.com/ hacked

From: Juan Carlos Reyes Pacheco <juancarlosreyesp_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Jun 2006 19:04:31 -0400

Hi Alex, and this is being improved.

The reason because I post this is because I don't want someboyd thinks I hacked it, because I entered there just some minutes before the site were hacked.

Hackers updated the site, because today I tried lo login and got a different message. Is this something personal with this forum or only coincidence?

Oracle DBA Forums

 Board Offline

We haved been pwned!
TEAM KNIFER OWNS YOU TOOLZ This is the email I received yesterday
Join WorldStarHipHop.com for only .99 Cents a month! Music, Apps, XXX, Scripts, & More! FAST DOWNLOADS! #1 source for Mixtapes and DVD's! ( Oracle DBA Forums )
Oracle DBA Forums [q_at_worldstarhiphop.com]

I remember long time ago a hacker entered through one xp here in my office and changed our local web site. And we detected him, otherwise he would be doing what he wants.
Other interesitng thing is using norton 2006 a person tried to connect to my computer using a game port in my house, you can't live without protection.