Re: log file sync event

From: Keith Moore <kmoore_at_zephyrus.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Jun 2006 16:54:16 -0500 (CDT)

Are you having performance problems? Users complaining?

What is the wait time? If it is a relatively small percentage of the total time then I'd say there is no problem.

My experience has been that this is often the top event in a well running system. After all, something has to be the top wait.

Keith