Re: Was 10G and UFS - long write times (is, I/O really?)

From: Christo Kutrovsky <kutrovsky.oracle_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Jun 2006 16:36:01 -0400

Kevin, I am not sure what your email is answering (I am missing the quoted question) but wouldn't it be better in 10g to test with "commit batch nowait" rather then turning of logging with the underscore parameter ?

--
Christo Kutrovsky
Senior Database/System Administrator

-- Christo Kutrovsky Senior Database/System Administrator The Pythian Group - www.pythian.com I blog at http://www.pythian.com/blogs/ -- http://www.freelists.org/webpage/oracle-l