RE: disable pk works differently in oracle 9 and oracle 10?

From: <genegurevich_at_discoverfinancial.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Jun 2006 14:17:22 -0500

Charles, Mark and Erich

Thank you for your help.

Charles, thanks for the reference to the 139666.1 note. My case is close to the case 3, but not exactly because I build a unique index (and in the Note the index built as a nonunique which makes a difference according to Mark's Email). so I have opened a SR with Oracle and will hope to get some definite answer from them. Erich, my case seems to
contradict the info you have found in the admin guide. So may be I have done something incorrectly . I'll post
whatever answer I will get from oracle

thank you

Gene Gurevich