Re: A question from OCA exam

From: Thomas Day <tomday2_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Jun 2006 12:02:21 -0400

I did a google on [Oracle "server side procedures"]

Guess what? I shows up all over the place in training classes. But if you search Oracle documentation you get

   *"Your search did not match any topics"* If you google without the "Oracle" I find that "server side procedures" are a postgres(?) database concept - scripts written in a variety of languages (perl for example) that interact with the OS. The DBA telnets into the server machine and runs these scripts to administer the database.

So "A" is the correct answer. I guess that you have to take the right classes (not Oracle classes) in order to know that.