sqlplus set lob return length?

From: <ryan_gaffuri_at_comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 07 Jun 2006 15:14:06 +0000

I am trying to use dbms_metadata.get_ddl, but the ddl returned is too long and is getting truncated in sqlplus. I went to the sqlplus doc and the only set command I could find for lobs is lobof which sets the offset. That doesn't look like what Ineed. Is there sqlplus command to allow to return more data from a clob to sqlplus?