Re: log_buffer value does not match spfile value

From: Keith Moore <kmoore_at_zephyrus.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Jun 2006 09:37:12 -0500 (CDT)

There is a minimum value that Oracle will use for the log buffer. I know it is bigger than 32K, but I haven't tested on 10G. I'm guessing that 2 Meg is the minimum.

Keith

(2nd try due to quoting rules. OT: Can this be changed to only look at the percentage quoted if original post is large. This was a small post with a short response and it still came back with 93% quoted text)