RE: A question from OCA exam

From: Hallas, John, Tech Dev <John.Hallas_at_gb.vodafone.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 7 Jun 2006 14:29:59 +0100

Taking C + D out of the equation as they are false leaves A and B

The code that makes up a procedure is visible in DBA_SOURCE so B seems to be true

I cannot think what A can mean that makes it true.

I am with you on this Muhammed

John

From: oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org
[mailto:oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org] On Behalf Of Muhammed Soyer Sent: 07 June 2006 09:35
To: oracle-l_at_freelists.org
Subject: A question from OCA exam

Hi,
While I was studing to the 1z0-147 exam I see a question which I coudnt be sure the answer .
Here is the question ..

its written that the choice A is correct but I dont agree with this ..B seems to be more correct to me ..

Which statement is true?

A.Server side procedures are stored in script files on the server.
B.Server side procedures are visible in the ALL_SOURCE dictionary view.
C.Server side procedures are visible in the SERVER_SOURCE dictionary
view.
D.Server side procedures are visible in the SERVER_PROCEDURE data   dictionary view.

Regards

Muhammed Soyer
Oracle Developer