Re: SPOOL Problem

From: Yongping Yao <yaoyongping_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Jun 2006 18:34:29 +0800

Well, I've solved the problem without SQL*Plus. There is a very useful post on ASKTom:
[url]http://asktom.oracle.com/pls/ask/f?p=4950:8:::::F4950_P8_DISPLAYID:459020243348[/url] There's the source code for a Pro*C solution. You can compile it yourself. But I add a new line to include <SQLCA.H>. I don't know if the code is not complete for Oracle 9i. It works. And I complete unloading an 8GB text file in less than an hour. ^_^