Re: SPOOL Problem

From: Yongping Yao <yaoyongping_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Jun 2006 11:25:34 +0800

Well, I want to "unload" a table to text file( or files, as I do now, just to keep each file small). That would be more than 10 GB. There is some tools to do it, but they run on Windows( for instance, Golden has a good tool to "unload", TOAD has some memory problem too. ).

--
Yao Yongping
Learning Oracle, UNIX/Linux...