In Business for yourself

From: cara mccoy <>
Date: Tue, 06 Jun 2006 05:26:27 -1100

Hello Bev,

Before I joined you I found myself let go from a job I held for all of my working life.

Its hard to thank you enough for introducting me in this business. You have given me a bright start on life. Already earning twice as much as I realized in my old job.

I speed around in a New Lexus. Taking home 150,000US in 18 months. Really having a ball in this career. It is enjoyable and I am a hero to the courts and to my clientele. What an exciting occupation to be in.

Carefully following exactly what your training tells me to do, is working beautifully. I go to the court and locate all of the clientele I can handle.

I employ your advanced reporting services to find all assets and employment. Using your fill in the blank forms I send them out to the appropriate firms. Then the funds arrive to my PO Box. Its like magic. Every day is like Christmas.

I can take a holiday when ever we have an impulse to do so. Russia and Canada this year.

Please show this letter to others. This profession is so big it needs many more of us assisting the courts and the people who have been hurt.

Rickey D. Mississippi

This could be you!

Tel - number
3-0-3 3-9-5 3-9-0-0
Above to learn more or to bring an end to receiving more info and then to see location

The mischance that had swept him unwittingly over the countries of Europe had also carried him more than half way around the world from his home. Therefore the nearest way to reach America would be to continue traveling to the eastwardm8 Received on Tue Jun 06 2006 - 11:26:27 CDT

Original text of this message