Enterprise Database Architecture Framework

From: Sanjay Mishra <smishra_97_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2006 06:12:49 -0700 (PDT)

Hi

  I know lot of you are working in very big environment where lots of standard and procedures are documented. I got an assignment to work with an Architect to develop a Enterprise Database Framework. Is there any classification of Framework that can be used as reference. I have read Software Engineering with several topology for Development cycle but are not aware of the any framework. I search for Google but didn't understand.

  I really appreciate for any doc or reference.

  Thanks in Advance for your time and help   Sanjay

Do You Yahoo!?