How to find the possible 'NLS_CHARACTERSET' when we know a special char mapped to a hex code

From: qihua wu <wqhhp_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2006 22:27:27 -0700 (PDT)

Hi, every on!

Our database is of UTF8, and someday somebody insert letter like "för" with a wrong client NLS_LANG, so when I query that row, the result messed up. I find that three letter stored as "102,195,182" in the database, Can we know what NLS_LANG did the guy use when he insert that data?

Thanks

Yahoo! Messenger with Voice. Make PC-to-Phone Calls to the US (and 30+ countries) for 2˘/min or less.
--

http://www.freelists.org/webpage/oracle-l Received on Tue Jun 06 2006 - 00:27:27 CDT