gimme your thoughts on this

From: Hector <pegatha_at_yteenz.net>
Date: Mon, 05 Jun 2006 04:27:09 -1000

Heya Judd, Apologize for how long its been since we've chatted. I take blame for that. I just wanted to share with you the place that made me better, http://www.mimianddoitpha.org/op/. Give them a glance. movements don to by

are t move and used too fast research also The for know

Hector Received on Mon Jun 05 2006 - 09:27:09 CDT