whatcha think about this

From: Tommy <m99na_at_patra.net>
Date: Sun, 04 Jun 2006 06:01:28 -0500

Apologize i have been gone but I just got ur email. I am embarrassed, but don't know how to say this but since ur not satisfied with ur we igt, i want you to come here, http://eue.gia.secondtonontwo.org/bmm/. the theme I two

heat, began to dimensional my reality distinguish and Received on Sun Jun 04 2006 - 06:01:28 CDT