everything kool

From: Marcus <aagard_at_de-eivissa.com>
Date: Sat, 03 Jun 2006 03:19:53 +0000

It has been a long time since we've talked. Just thought i'd see how things are.

How is ur family. Hope everything is going well with you. As for me, I've really changed a lot about myself, especially with my weight. http://ayk.lc.seeitforitso.org assisted me with that. It has really been a saver and everything w/my life has been different.

Grant would be known and dimensions, the the

Give me ur thoughts
Marcus Received on Fri Jun 02 2006 - 22:19:53 CDT