Re: Transportable tablespaces and Oracle downgrading...

From: Gints Plivna <gints.plivna_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Jun 2006 20:30:21 +0300

> We can now focus our
> efforts on exp/imp or perhaps take another shot at datapump.

Just a small note if you'll use exp/imp. I hope you know that you should use the lower version of exp, in your case 10.1. After messing a whole day to find that the real reason isn't broken file, character set settings etc etc, but exp from 9.2.0.7 and imp to 9.2.0.5 I understood that even 4th digit is important :) Yea and of course the error was completely misinforming.

Gints Plivna