OT: Tomcat Configuration change

From: Ken Naim <kennaim_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Jun 2006 10:51:27 -0500

My expertise is on the oracle database and not the application layer however I have been tasked with configuring tomcat, I have mostly succeeded with one issue left outstanding and I was hoping someone on this list could help as I haven't been able to figure it out using google and the docs, most likely as I don't know the right terms to search for.

I had a dns entry, bis.companyname.com created to point http://servername which brings up the tomcat homepage and bis.companyname.com/boxi brings up the web interface for business objects. My question is how do I get tomcat configured so bis.companyname.com points to the business objects web interface?

Thank you in advance for any suggestions or references to specific documentation.