Re: Row cache lock wait issue in RAC

From: Andrey Kriushin <Andrey.Kriushin_at_rdtex.ru>
Date: Fri, 02 Jun 2006 18:54:41 +0400

Luca,

HWM and extents are not directly related except the fact that HWM is in some extent. So try something like
ALTER TABLE ... ALLOCATE EXTENT; That won't work for parallel direct loads though, as parallel processes insert data into separate temporary segments, which then are 'assigned' to main segment.

HTH
- Andrey