RE: Oracle's relationships with expert DBAs (and the rest of us mere mortals)

From: Freeman, Donald <dofreeman_at_state.pa.us>
Date: Fri, 2 Jun 2006 09:26:26 -0400

Can you elaborate on the "Then, of course, they also wanted RAC, and that's where the whole financial wagon went South?"

We are testing RHL 3 with a view to replace our Windows OS. We are doing this on a single node now but eventually would have to RAC it and retest. Is there some kind of complication using RAC on linux?