Re: Oracle's relationships with expert DBAs (and the rest of us mere mortals)

From: William B Ferguson <wbfergus_at_usgs.gov>
Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2006 14:39:14 -0600

I did like C/PM better, but M/PM was multi-user! Whoopie!!!!

                               Bill Ferguson
            U.S. Geological Survey - Minerals Information Team
                           PO Box 25046, MS-750
                           Denver Federal Center
                          Denver, Colorado 80225
           Voice (303)236-8747 ext. 321     Fax   (303)236-4208
      ~ Think on a grand scale, start to implement on a small scale ~

"bill thater" <shrekdba_at_gmail.com>
06/01/2006 12:59 PM
Please respond to
shrekdba_at_gmail.com

wbfergus_at_usgs.gov
cc
oracle-l_at_freelists.org, oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org Subject

On 6/1/06, William B Ferguson <wbfergus_at_usgs.gov> wrote:

> I'm still bummed that there is absolutely NO support, or any plans from
> Oracle to EVER support the Z-80 M/PM architecture!
>
> That was a piece of cake to work on.
>
> Now, has this thread digressed enough from it's subject line? :^)

damn youngster, C/PM was better.;-)

Bill "Shrek" Thater     ORACLE DBA
       shrekdba_at_gmail.com
To live in dialogue with another is to live twice. Joys are doubled by
exchange and burdens are cut in half.  - Wishart