RE: how to get function/procedure name and type in a package

From: Goulet, Dick <DGoulet_at_vicr.com>
Date: Wed, 31 May 2006 15:47:18 -0400

Describe <package_name> is the bext I know of.

From: oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org
[mailto:oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org] On Behalf Of Guang Mei Sent: Wednesday, May 31, 2006 3:35 PM
To: Oracle-L (E-mail)
Subject: how to get function/procedure name and type in a package

Is there any view that lists the name of function/procedure AND IT'S TYPE (function or procedure) in a package? The following query only lists name, but I want the type too.

SQL> select distinct package_name, object_name from user_arguments where PACKAGE_NAME='ACH';

PACKAGE_NAME                   OBJECT_NAME
ACH                            CHECKRELEASELIMITS
ACH                            DBREQUIRESAPPROVAL
ACH                            GETVALIDEFFECTIVEDATE
ACH                            ISDBEDITOR
ACH                            SETBALANCEDVALIDATOR
ACH                            GETDEFTEFFECTIVEDATE
ACH                            SETACHINCLUSIVELIMITCHECK

7 rows selected.

TIA.
Guang