how to get function/procedure name and type in a package

From: Guang Mei <GMei_at_ph.com>
Date: Wed, 31 May 2006 15:34:48 -0400

Is there any view that lists the name of function/procedure AND IT'S TYPE (function or procedure) in a package? The following query only lists name, but I want the type too.

SQL> select distinct package_name, object_name from user_arguments where PACKAGE_NAME='ACH';

PACKAGE_NAME                   OBJECT_NAME

ACH CHECKRELEASELIMITS ACH DBREQUIRESAPPROVAL ACH GETVALIDEFFECTIVEDATE ACH ISDBEDITOR ACH SETBALANCEDVALIDATOR ACH GETDEFTEFFECTIVEDATE ACH SETACHINCLUSIVELIMITCHECK

7 rows selected.

TIA.
Guang

--