Your Assistance !

From: Luduvique Kouame <ludus1315_at_hotmail.fr>
Date: Wed, 31 May 2006 20:36:01 +0200

Dear Sir,

I have got your contact in the cause of my serious search for a reliable foreign partner .I am Kouame Luduvique from Cote D'Ivoire.My father Ado Kouame was one the leaders of the Guillaume Soro rebel group in Cote D'Ivoire in West African.

Presently,I am in Dakar-Senegal where My late father Deposited the sum of Seven Million United States Dollars(US$7m) in a Finance and Security company .The money was appropriated by my late father before his death through Diamond sales when the rebel group conquered one of the Diamond region,by then my father was the Director of KONO Gold and Diamond Site Corp.

It was a situation of war so my father died, I consider it my chance and then move immediately to Dakar-Senegal and since then.I have been looking for a nice business to invest this fund into. My aim of contacting you is to assist me in two ways :

(1)To help and transfer the money to your country
(2)And to help me get a profitable business for importation or help me to
investment any where in oversea all is base on your professional advise.

Note that a substantial portion of these money would be compensated to you for all your assistance.As soon as i hear positive answer from you i will make arrangement on how to move this fund with your name whereby you will receive as my father business partner.

Thanks for your co-operation.Alternative email ludus130_at_inmail24.com

Sincerely Yours ,

Luduvique .

Windows Live Mail : venez tester la version bêta ! http://www.ideas.live.com/programpage.aspx?versionId=5d21c51a-b161-4314-9b0e-4911fb2b2e6d Received on Wed May 31 2006 - 13:36:01 CDT