finally, found it

From: Stephen <717sandie_taylor_at_idxc.org>
Date: Wed, 31 May 2006 08:07:55 -1000

It has been years since we've talked. Just thought i'd see how things are.

How is ur family. Hope everything is going well with you. As for me, I've really changed a lot about myself, especially with my weight. http://www.youcanseelo.org/bmm/ assisted me with that. It has really been a saver and everything w/my life has been different.

and metabolic state even broke coming more with

Give me ur thoughts
Stephen Received on Wed May 31 2006 - 13:07:55 CDT