Re[2]: [SPAM] Re[2]: Who is behind

From: Jonathan Gennick <>
Date: Wed, 31 May 2006 09:13:28 -0400

Mark. After getting over my initial reaction, I came to the same conclusion as you. Google has no clue who I am, and so of course they cannot simply remove content because I say so. You're absolutely right about that.

I had hoped to resolve the whole affair more informally with the person behind the blog. I much prefer the informal approach. So far though, I've had no response to my email to that person. And so today I will fax off my first DMCA takedown request.

Best regards,

Jonathan Gennick --- Brighten the corner where you are * 906.387.1698 *

Wednesday, May 31, 2006, 8:29:24 AM, Bobak, Mark ( wrote: BM> Hi Jonathan,