RE: [SPAM] Re[2]: Who is behind

From: Bobak, Mark <>
Date: Wed, 31 May 2006 08:29:24 -0400

Hi Jonathan,

I agree, that is a pain....but could you imagine the chaos that could ensue if they simply honored all email requests, without verification? Now, a rational adult is not going to make take down requests of material he doesn't own, but, the world is full of trolls.....

Mark J. Bobak
Senior Oracle Architect
ProQuest Information & Learning

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.  --Richard P. Feynman, 1918-1988