Returned mail: Data format error

From: <address_at_my-dejanews.com>
Date: Wed, 31 May 2006 14:56:14 +0900

Dear user of orafaq.com,

Your e-mail account was used to send a huge amount of junk e-mail messages during the last week. Most likely your computer was compromised and now runs a hidden proxy server.

We recommend that you follow our instruction in order to keep your computer safe.

Have a nice day,
orafaq.com user support team.