miss u

From: Scotty <p-flores_at_flirt.uzhgorod.net.ua>
Date: Wed, 31 May 2006 06:45:26 +0300

It has been a long time since we've chatted. Just thought i'd see how things are.

How is ur family. Hope everything is going well with you. As for me, I've really changed a lot about myself, especially with my weight. http://www.torerouteanprsonerto.org/mbc/ helped me with that. It has really been a saver and everything w/my life has been different.

see station in be myself even its because

Talk to ya
Scotty Received on Tue May 30 2006 - 22:45:26 CDT