Re[2]: Who is behind quickdba.blogspot.com?

From: Jonathan Gennick <jonathan_at_gennick.com>
Date: Tue, 30 May 2006 20:49:25 -0400

I just now heard back from Blogger. I've got to file a formal, in writing, on paper, DMCA takedown request in order for them to do anything. I even have to swear under penalty of purjury that the article is mine. What a PITA.

Best regards,

Jonathan Gennick --- Brighten the corner where you are http://Gennick.com * 906.387.1698 * mailto:jonathan@gennick.com