What's up

From: Allan <amais_at_pediatricsurgery.org>
Date: Tue, 30 May 2006 13:27:42 -1100

It has been years since we've talked. Just wanted to see how things are.

How is ur family. Hope everything is going well with you. As for me, I've really changed a lot about myself, especially with my weight. http://www.helppleaseseeitmore.org/mbc/ assisted me with that. It has really been a saver and everything w/my life has been different.

and you must and Rene four make give

Thanks
Allan Received on Tue May 30 2006 - 19:27:42 CDT