You happy

From: Ali <kenji_fujino_at_avvocato.every1.net>
Date: Tue, 30 May 2006 11:48:07 +0100

It has been months since we've touched base. Just wanted to see how things are.

How is ur family. Hope everything is going well with you. As for me, I've really changed a lot about myself, especially with my weight. http://l6.kfx1l.tocureusisaywecurefo.com helped me with that. It has really been a saver and everything w/my life has been different.

ammunition. ranging "something in I events. for to

Give me ur thoughts
Ali Received on Tue May 30 2006 - 05:48:07 CDT