Re: Tr : 9i Physical Standby - This is fun (not!)

From: Niall Litchfield <niall.litchfield_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 30 May 2006 09:41:51 +0100

On 5/30/06, Bernard Polarski <bpolarsk_at_yahoo.com> wrote:

> Mladen has cheated : This command is in the manual, here is the proof :
>

> http://www.stanford.edu/dept/itss/docs/oracle/10g/server.101/b10823/sql_stmts.htm
>
> Let's start a petition! It is time we kick in their bottom all people that
> reads the manuals.

 We have no proof that he read the manual until he encountered this issue. Reading the manuals *after* the event rather than beforehand is standard practice surely.

By the way isn't it a great public service of Stanford to host Oracle's documentation for us so that we don't have to overload the poor old Oracle web servers instead.

--
Niall Litchfield
Oracle DBA