Re[2]: Who is behind quickdba.blogspot.com?

From: Jonathan Gennick <jonathan_at_gennick.com>
Date: Mon, 29 May 2006 23:07:09 -0400

Thanks Daniel, and everyone else who responded. I did finally manage to create a support request on blogger.com, in which I explained what I see happening. No response yet, but today is a holiday, so I'll give 'em another day at least.

Failing a response from Blogger, I do happen to know someone on the inside at Google.

Best regards,

Jonathan Gennick --- Brighten the corner where you are http://Gennick.com * 906.387.1698 * mailto:jonathan@gennick.com

Monday, May 29, 2006, 2:37:56 PM, Daniel W. Fink (danielwfink_at_yahoo.com) wrote: DWF> Jonathan,