RE: Export - can I use a hint or set a session level value?

From: <JayMiller_at_TDWaterhouse.com>
Date: Fri, 26 May 2006 18:45:35 -0400

I'm not clear on what you tried? This looks like my original export script which is giving me the bad access path (without the index).

My question was how to add a hint or some other method to force use of the index as the for some profiles the script is now taking over an hour instead of 5 minutes.

Thanks,
Jay Miller
Sr. Oracle DBA
x68355