Re: Export - can I use a hint or set a session level value?

From: Jared Still <jkstill_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 26 May 2006 14:34:06 -0700

Some possibilities come to mind.

*) your data has changed significantly, and statistics are stale

*) your data has not changed, but statistics were run incorrectly and confused the optimizer

*) your data has changed, statistics are current, but the data is now skewed and the index

   is no longer optimal

From your WHERE clause it appears that this export is a month-end process. Could it be that a significant amount of data was added during April?

Just some things to consider.

Jared