RE: Export - can I use a hint or set a session level value?

From: <JayMiller_at_TDWaterhouse.com>
Date: Fri, 26 May 2006 16:01:23 -0400

I am exporting using a query, but since the syntax for doing so only
includes the WHERE clause I didn't know where I could place the hint
(which usually goes after the select.

query=\"WHERE PROFILE_ID = 7 AND STATUS = \'S\' AND request_branch
BETWEEN \'0\' AND \'999\'  AND trunc\(EFFECTIVE_DATE\) \<=
TO_DATE\(\'30-APR-2006\',\'dd-Mon-yyyy\'\)\"

Actually, now that I think of it perhaps I can add SELECT /*+ index,
etc. */ to the query clause.  I'll try that now.

Thanks,

Jay Miller

Sr. Oracle DBA

x68355