Re: Is there a data management tool?

From: Stefan Knecht <knecht.stefan_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 26 May 2006 14:47:01 +0200

Reviewal / Approval logic can easily be added to a streams configuration. Streams consist of a capture, propagation and apply process, each of which can be activated and controlled the way you need it. I.e. you could capture and propagate constantly to an intermediate site, and have the apply process stopped until you're done reviewing your data, and fire it off manually to apply the changes.

Stefan