Post10gR2Migration:Java:ORA-29532

From: GovindanK <gkatteri_at_fastmail.fm>
Date: Thu, 25 May 2006 12:10:40 -0700

Hello
We migrated to 10gRel2 from 9iRel2 and started getting this error. 29532, 00000, "Java call terminated by uncaught Java exception: %s"
// *Cause: A Java exception or error was signaled and could not be
// resolved by the Java code.
// *Action: Modify Java code, if this behavior is not intended

Metalink did not help us much based on our search. execute dbms_java.grant_permission('SCHEMA_USER','java.net.SocketPermission','SERVER','resolve'); commit;
execute dbms_java.grant_permission('SCHEMA_USER','java.util.PropertyPermission','*','read,write'); commit;

Has any one come across this? Googling too did not help much. This is production and we have raised a SR with Oracle. In the meantime i thought i will ping oracle-l.

Thanks
GovindanK