Re: Time conversion problems (time math)

From: Stephane Faroult <sfaroult_at_roughsea.com>
Date: Thu, 25 May 2006 17:19:03 +0200

William,

   A select dbtimezone from dual will return your own timezone (if set - check the globalization guide) as a signed HH:MI format that shouldn't be too difficult for you to parse. That should make easy to you to compute the time difference between the database and user timezones. Convert to days, and regular date arithmetic should do the trick.

HTH Stéphane Faroult