Re: Slightly OT - training

From: Dennis Williams <oracledba.williams_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 25 May 2006 08:27:29 -0500

Rjamya,

Just look for the sticker that says "100% buzzword compliant". I think most of us on this list are more the victims of these trends. Seriously, whatever can help us make the users feel that they are receiving their money's worth from us has to be a good thing. Oops I forgot to use any trendy buzzwords.

Dennis Williams