OEM Versions.?

From: Ravi Madabhushanam <ravi.madabhushanam_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 25 May 2006 04:38:39 +0530

Hi all,

we are using a 10g OEM rel1 to monitor 4 of our databases. all of those are of version 10. the repository of OEM is present on a 9i ( 9.1.0.5) database.

Now what i want to know is , is there anything called OEM version?
*how can i know the OEM version of my present configuration.?
*

after some googling i found that there are versions like 2.1, 2.2 and 4.

can anyone point me to a resource where i can find the major features of all releases ( somewhat like change history).

Thanks&Regards,
Ravi.M