RE: Table Joins

From: Cary Millsap <cary.millsap_at_hotsos.com>
Date: Wed, 24 May 2006 16:54:27 -0500

Gene,

Like Mark said, try it and find out. The side-effect of figuring out how to test and measure a hypothesis like this is worth FAR more in the long run than the value of the specific answer that you/they find out.

Why guess? ...when you can KNOW.

Cary Millsap
Hotsos Enterprises, Ltd.
http://www.hotsos.com