Re: Listener with mixed releases

From: Jared Still <jkstill_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 24 May 2006 11:08:25 -0700

We have 9i listeners on Windows supporting both 8i and 9i databases.

On linux we have 10g listeners supporting 8i,9i and 10g databases.

Both old linux (RH 7.2 -0 very old) and new (RHEL 4 X86-64)

This has not caused any problems.

If you find that ML Note again, it would be an interesting read.

--
Jared Still